Saturday, October 20, 2018


Learn More
 Resulta ng larawan para sa computer clipart
            Time flies so fast that it has been half of the school year already. This quarter was focused on the Internet Access. We also tackled about HTML or Hypertext Mark-up Language. At first I didn’t all of these but with the help of our teacher now I know. We learned about what internet access is and the different types of it. And we also learned about web browser and its parts.
            Second, we made HTML file. At first, I was a bit confused because of the different tags. I do not know when to use angle brackets with the slash. In making html file you should be very careful of tags because it might not work. I understood it already, I enjoyed making it and it is fun.
            Moving on, I will continue to learn more about the lessons. I will keep all of the things that I’ve learned and I will apply these when I need to. I will also share these to those who do not know. I’ll continue to learn and discover more things. I know these lessons will be helpful in the near future.

References:
https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjWi7jysJXeAhVErI8KHWAWDUIQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmelbournechapter.net%2Fexplore%2Fpc-clipart%2F&psig=AOvVaw2MscTTcoXitfaN0UhrRstn&ust=1540137339191687

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection           In the last quarter we tackled all about photoshop and we tried to apply it in a real application. We were tasked ...