Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My Dream, My Future

Resulta ng larawan para sa my dream my future
          "Every great dreams begin with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." Every child or a person is a dreamer. All of us have dreams and plans. But with those who have a great dreams have more courage to reach their dreams, that's why theyre called a dreamer. But every person have the will and power to reach their dreams if they really want to, if they have the courage and the persistence to achieve it.

Image result for be a dreamer vector art
          As for me, I can call myself as a dreamer too. I have a lot of dreams that I really want to achieve. A dream that is almost impossible that I can achieve. But they say, if you have the courage and persistence you can make all things possible. I'm still a student but I'm really trying my best to make a better living and to achieve my dreams in the future. I want to help others soon especially those who badly needs help. I want to serve others, to serve our country.

          I know that whatever a child dreams of it will come true as long as determination is with him. All of our dreams will come true, we just have to work hard for it. And have faith in Him.

References:
https://ltd7va.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/follow-your-dreams.jpg
https://cdn1.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/21/25/work-hard-dream-big-hand-drawn-lettering-phrase-vector-18582125.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection           In the last quarter we tackled all about photoshop and we tried to apply it in a real application. We were tasked ...