Saturday, August 18, 2018

Wanted To Learn More!


          Computer nowadays is one of the favorite thing of people especially kids and teens. We use internet to surf, to play, and to watch. And I think some of us can't live without computers or internet already. Using these new inventions is fun but knowing more about it through learning is more interesting.

          Learning about Internet is one of the most interesting lesson that we learned. It was really nice knowing how internet came from or who are the peoples behind it. Thinking of those peoples behind it made me realized that peoples are really genius because they made such thing that makes our life easier. I've learned so many things about the internet like search engines and many more. I've also learned about blogging. But at first, blogging was never been my thing but learning about it is fun.

          Learning is fun but still there are challenges. Writing articles was never been easy for me because we need to write it in english language and I'm not good with grammars and such. There are times that when I write articles I'm distracted or I can't easily understand the theme that was given. Also time management made me slow because of so many requirements.

            Despite these challenges I was able to succeed on the first challenge or first quarter. These challenges are really exciting that makes me want to learn more and to succeed.

          Moving on, I will apply what I've learned on my everyday life and to become a better person. Lesson for the first quarter has ended with so much fun and knowledge that will always stay in my heart and mind. It ended but still I want to learn more.
         


          

          
         

4 comments:

Reflection           In the last quarter we tackled all about photoshop and we tried to apply it in a real application. We were tasked ...